The Barnstead GenPure system delivers ultrapure 18.2 MΩ.cm water with consistent quality for the most demanding and sensitive applications. All GenPure systems exceed international standard ASTM Type I, ISO 3696 Grade 1, ASTM D1193 and CLSI-CLRW.
Online TOC measurement with UV intensity monitoring
- Real-time TOC monitoring for continual measurement of organic substances present in the water.
- Continuous monitoring of UV intensity removes the risk of false TOC values due to diminished UV intensity.
- Fault message alerts user when the UV lamp intensity is no longer sufficient for accurate TOC measurements
Measurement of conductivity/resistivity
- Conductivity cells are carefully calibrated prior to each measurement via built-in reference resistance with cell constants at 0.01 cm-1
- Temperature measurements are made by a platinum chip sensor with ±0.1°C accuracy.
- Real-time clock and code-protected operating system prevents unauthorized changes to system settings.
- RS-232 interface with adjustable send-interval for safe data transfer of all measured data, faults, date and time to a PC computer or log printer.
- Digital microprocessor control automatically monitors and stores faults from the last four weeks.
- USP-compliant conductivity measurement with temperature compensation can be switched on or off.
Integrated feed water monitoring
An additional measuring cell monitors feed water conductivity. Any exceeding of the limiting value is immediately displayed maximizing cartridge life.
UV Photo-oxidation 185/254 nm
High performance UV assembly reliably reduces the content of microorganisms and their metabolites. Feed water pressure switch, wall bracket, UV lamp, ultrapure cartridge, sterile filter, all included with one part number
Quick-connect cartridge replacement
Aquastop quick-connect capability enables cartridge replacement within seconds even mid-operation.
Tilting control panels for easy viewing
Ergonomically designed controller tilts for optimal key pressing and easy readability. Illuminated four-line alpha-numeric display.
UV – TOC
UV/UF – TOC
|Applications||AA, IC, ICP,
|Inorganic and organic trace
analysis, HPLC, ICP-MS,
IC, TOC analysis
|Molecular biology, PCR,
DNA, monoclonal antibodies,
cell culture media
(trace analysis, HPLC, IC,
ICP-MS, TOC measurements)
|Biosciences (cell and tissue
culture media, PCR, DNA,
|Resistance at 25°C||18.2 MΩ.cm|
|TOC||5-10 ppb||1-5 ppb||5-10 ppb||1-5 ppb|
|Bacteria||< 1 CFU/mL|
|Particles, 0.22 µm/mL||< 1|
|Endotoxins||n/a||< 0.001 EU/mL||n/a||< 0.001 EU/mL|
|Flow rate||Up to 2 L/min|
|29 – 87 psi
(2 – 6 bar)
|90 – 240V,
(W x D x H)
|14.6 x 13 x 24.2″
(372 x 330 x 615 mm)