SHEL LAB Model SCO26H, is the newest addition to the large capacity CO2 incubator line. This 26.1 cubic foot incubator features active humidity control up to 95%. This unit has exceptional CO2 and temperature uniformity, along with a user controllable humidity system that is more accurate and responsive to door openings than a traditional water pan humidity system. The SCO26H humidity system provides less evaporation of culture media and eliminates a potential source for contamination. Contamination is minimized by the heated glass door and an antimicrobial copper drain.
The triple-paned glass door allows for easy viewing of samples without having to open the incubator door, so samples can thrive in the stable environment within the chamber. A gentle horizontal airflow heating system is used for quick temperature recovery after door openings. This airflow system obtains superior temperature control with minimal drying or disturbance of sample conditions. The CO2 is accurately controlled with an IR sensor, providing overall CO2 stability..
- Precise Temperature Control – Superior Uniformity
- Independent Over Temperature Thermostat
- Temperature Uniformity +/- 0.5ºC at 37ºC
- Temperature Range Ambient + 5°C to 50°C
- CO2 Range 0 – 20%
- Infrared (IR) CO2 Sensor Accuracy +/- 0.1%
- CO2 Recovery Rate < 5 Minutes
- Relative Humidity Up to 95%
- Temperature & CO2 Alarms
- TWO Year Limited Warranty